Apply Fatigue Management Strategies – TLIF2010A
Demonstrate awareness of chain of responsibility regulations – TLIF2092A
You can pick either unit, or a combination of the two.
Assessments may be used:
- Oral questionnaire
- Case study
Statement of Attainment
Participants will be provided with a Statement of Attainment(s) upon successful completion.
For Watto Training courses, a sound understanding of English as well as basic English speaking, reading and writing skills are required.
Prior to an applicant’s enrolment being accepted, they need to provide evidence of one of the following:
- Prior completion of a course or undertaking which would have needed a similar or greater level of LLN. In this case such evidence could include proof of the successful completion of a secondary school leaving certificate, or a certificate III or higher qualification, or other evidence that would demonstrate LLN to this level.
- Completing a short LLN test at http://lln.safework.com.au/
This short test is free and you can request that the results be sent directly to the RTO by email.
- Providing other evidence of your LLN proficiency to this level or higher.
Skills Required to Participate in this Course
Applicants must be able to perform the following to be eligible for this course:
- Read and interpret relevant regulations, instructions, manuals, notices and signs applicable to their role of driving operations within the road transport industry
- Speak clearly and directly on matters related to driving operations within the road transport industry
- Complete documents as part of duties, including completion of relevant forms
- Identify and solve or report problems arising during the job role of driving operations within the road transport industry
- Recognise problems that may occur in the within the job role of driving operations within the road transport industry and take appropriate action to report or resolve the problems within limits of responsibility
- Recognise hazards and risks in a range of driving operation situations within the road transport industry.
- Respond appropriately to any changes in equipment, standard operating procedures and the working environment.
- Follow and apply operational and emergency plans, systems and procedures
- Comply with applicable road safety regulations and codes of practice
- Collect and interpret information needed during driving operations within the road transport industry within limits of responsibility
- Follow and apply the applicable safe working requirements and WHS/OHS procedures during driving operations within the road transport industry
Locations – Northern Territory
Option 1: On-site (call for a quote)
Option 2: Central Australian Driving School
63 Smith Street, Alice Springs. NT. 0870.
Ph: 08 8955 0444
Our trainers are selected for their industry experience, practical skills and knowledge, as well as passion for life, people and learning. The professionalism of our trainers provides clients with the reassurance that their service and delivery expectations will be met. Trainers utilize innovative training techniques and ensure a safe environment in which participants are able to transfer the theoretical and practical knowledge they have gained in the classroom to their workplaces.
Full payment must be received prior to course enrolment.
Payment must be made in advance to confirm your attendance. Under no circumstances will a refund or rebooking be available for non-attendance unless cancellation is received more than two working days in advance (less 10% administration fee).
Course Enrolment and Student Handbook
Please click on the following links for the Course Enrolment Form as well as the Student Handbook, containing information on our Policies and Procedures.
Contact: Brendan Watson
Telephone: 1300 UPSKILL (1300 877 5455)
Mobile: 0459 840 006 or 0412 986 419
Watto Training RTO Number 40791